AN ATTRACTIVE POLISHED CONCRETE FLOOR FOR YOUR SPACES!
The Pro Surface System concrete polishing technology by FB2000 has many advantages, including reduced costs and maintenance requirements. Concrete finishing is environmentally-friendly and above all odour-free.
Here are some reasons to opt for our technical solutions:
- Strengthens the inherent properties of concrete: resistance, solidity, reliability and longevity.
- Provides a smooth, finished and polished floor surface giving the floor a clean aspect.
- The surface becomes non-slip increasing safety.
- Reduces the presence of dust.
- Cleaning is made easier since dirt stays on the surface and is not absorbed or ground in.
- Resistant to the majority of chemicals (approved by Agriculture Canada for use in their laboratories).
- The polished surfaces reflect more light making artificial lighting more efficient in commercial and industrial spaces.
- The smooth and even surface helps to improve the circulation of wheeled machinery.
- Reduces the noise levels generated by the movement heavy equipment.
- An attractive range of coloured floor coatings can be used.
We propose the new PRO SURFACE SYSTEM technology for your new or existing concrete floors; it brings out the best in your floors in terms of its aspect, depth and maintenance.
This is a concrete grinding and polishing service with an additional lithium-based treatment. This technique allows us to bring new life to your floors. It will bring out their shine and improve their resistance.
Once the treatment is completed all that remains is to apply paint or stain. Surfaces that have been polished using the PRO SURFACE SYSTEM require next to no maintenance. They also significantly increase the efficiency all movement on the surface.
For new floors, you can also choose the colour and type of concrete.
The results will amaze you!
Lithium-based technology and Pentra products
Problem : Concrete surfaces have always been subject to the Alkali-silica reaction (ASR). This reaction is a common cause of cracking in concrete floors, leading to extensive damage to concrete structures all over the world.
Definition of the Alkali-silica reaction (ASR) : The Alkali-silica reaction (ASR) is a chemical reaction between certain types of aggregates and the hydroxide ions (OH-) associated with the alkalis that are found in cement. The alkalis generally come from the cement but can also come from other ingredients in the concrete or the surrounding environment. Under certain conditions this reaction can cause expansion and extensive cracking. Concrete degradation caused by the Alkali-silica reaction is generally slow but progressive.
Solution : Years of research have established that only Lithium ions can stop ASR.
Lithium has two very significant characteristics :
- Very low alkalinity
- Very low viscosity, comparable to that of Sodium or Potassium
Pentra products have been developed using Lithium-based technologies, these are patented products which can stop the Alkali-silica reaction.
Are you looking for a good way to improve the look of your house?
FINITION DE BETON 2000 in Saint-Jean-sur-Richelieu, propose concrete polishing services which will improve the look your interior decoration.
Concrete polishing : a beauty therapy for your floors
Concrete polishing is a very good way to improve your interior. Generally speaking, this involves polishing the floor such that it becomes smooth and shiny. We can provide this concrete polishing service for your interiors, both for existing or newly laid concrete floors. You can choose between just having your floor polished or the application of a stain for a more attractive and finished look. In both cases, the result of our work will completely change your interior.
"Our concrete polishing service will improve the looks of your interior."
A brief explanation of the polishing stages
By polishing the concrete your ordinary concrete floor will become a genuine decorative element of your home. We use concrete grinding machines with diamond coated discs to do the polishing. We gradually change the sizes of the diamonds during the polishing process to produce the best results. Once the desired texture has been achieved we then add a hardener which guarantees the concrete's abrasion resistance. The surface is then polished again to give it a shiny and refined aspect.
"Our processes use carefully controlled techniques to ensure that your floor will have a significantly improved aspect after the completion of the concrete polishing process."
Our advantages ?
- 20 years of experience
- Service : for private and professional customers
- Intervention zone : all over Quebec
Contact us now for concrete polishing.